Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1st Day In School

~back from skul~

the 1st day was emotionally disturbed. hearing all the extreme misbehaviour by the students makes my heart  thumping with fear and nervousness! suddenly i can see all my ambitious lesson plans, games and activities going to the drain! vanished! hopeless~
i want to stay positive, tried to keep it all inside, don’t want to say anything at home yet the feeling of discomfort made me blurt it out, a little to my mom and lil bro.
“been at skul for 7hours and not even a single choral greetings for teachers entering the classroom! imagine how rude and ridiculous the students are!”
they respond, and as i expected their response made me batchat and i knew i shudnt say anything~SeEeeEEeeeEEE!!! isk.
felt like want to cry when they seem don’t have any idea about it! AT ALL~!


-in batchat mode-

0 comments: