Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Less Than 20hours To Practicum!

its Sunday. tomorrow is Monday, obviously. =P and it will be my first day of practicum! awwwwwh~neves2. suddenly everything feels like out of place. dah xtau dh ape nk buat.its like we’ve never been prepared for all of this.i think i should make a list of wat i should do.
here goes...

1.    a short note for a maybe-suddenly-principle-asks-me-to-introduce-myself-during-assembly!
2.    a short note what to say in front of principal (my principle of teaching, my view on methods or anything!)
3.    a short note on what to say to my mentor from the school (“sila tunjuk ajar, sifoo!”)
4.    a short note on how to handle ice breakings in classes.
5.    a short note on how to introduce myself in classes.
6.    a short note on what to do and what not (i can be very clumsy when im nervous!)
7.    a ground rules to be ‘presented’ on the 1st day of teaching (CRUCIAL!)
8.    memorize some doa or mantera to jampi2 people to like me! hah! (kidding!) =p

FINGERS CROSS!

0 comments: